Summer Tip 4: Keep your pool safe!
It's vitally important for everyone that your pool is safe. Regardless of whether it's you, your kids, your grandkids, or the neighbour's kids, or anyone. The last thing we want to deal with is a tragedy that might have been avoided.
Is your pool safe and does it comply with current Pool Safety Laws?
1. Do you have a current CPR Chart, displayed in an obvious location?
2. Are your pool gates self-closing and self-latching?
3. Is your pool safety barrier height at least 1200mm from top to bottom?
4. Is your pool fence clear of items that could be used to climb over the fence?
5. Do you need to trim back any vegetation or branches that a child could use to climb over the pool safety barrier?
A quick 5 minute check could help to avoid a lifetime of pain!
Active Pool Supplies provides advice of a general nature only and takes no responsibility for the compliance of your pool with current Pool Safety Laws.
If you require a safety inspection, we recommend Norm at Complete Pool Fence Inspections. And don't forget to mention APS for a discount and a free CPR Chart.
For more information, or if you are in any doubt, refer to the links below:
Qld Government website on Pool Safety
Norm at Complete Pool Fence Inspections